Lloyds Bank are a British Retail and Commercial Bank with branches throughout England and Wales. They are considered to be one of the ‘Big Four’ clearing banks and were originally founded in Birmingham in 1765.
Lloyds Bank Free Phone Number
Calling the 0345 Number will give you allow you to access and manage your Lloyds Bank account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week their easy-to-use Telephone Banking service.
To use the telephone service:
- Call Lloyds Bank on 0345 300 0000
- Once you connect, you will be asked to say or to key in your 8 digit account number and 6 digit sort code.
– Please Note: Joint Account Holders you’ll also be asked to say or key in your date of birth in a 6 digit format.
- Once you’ve done that you will need to confirm your identity by providing 2 digits from your 6 digit security number.
Once you’re in there are a few things you can do with the Telephone Banking Service:
- Hear Your Account Balance
– Tip: You can press 1 or just say “balance” to find out your balance
- Listen To Your Recent Transactions
– Tip: You can press 2 or just say “recent transactions” to discover what they are
- Tell Lloyds What You’d Like To Do
e.g. ‘pay a bill’, ‘transfer money’ etc and they’ll transfer you to the best person to answer your query